Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Rinas by seminary in israel ques?

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 7:55 am
has anyone any experience? what is it like? its in yerushalayim. do you know anyone that was there? or have first hand experience? is there a big mix of types? or just yeshivish/chasidish? is it good for girls who have issues? I just want to know anyone that has gone there and what was the experience? who can I reach for registration? a phone number?please send me pm with number

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 8:13 am
how can anyone tell you anything about it when its only opening this year first year? I happen to knwo a bit about since I worked for them over the past few months. I don't work with girls so all I know its a mix of yeshivish and chassidish girls. Its located on yirmiyahu in yerushalyim and the principal is Mrs. Elky Friedman from mattesdorf.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 8:22 am
Sourstix, if you're asking for someone going into 12th grade, there's time. By the time they have to choose a sem to apply to it'll be up and running for about 2 months so there will be people to contact. If it's for someone who needs a place now that girl's principal should be a good contact person, and hopefully, an advocate for her. Hatzlacha!

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 9:06 am
thank you tan amother! there are some issues here I cant publicize. my dd is possibly going. hence the reason I am asking. I knew that if I want an answer I will need to put on screename. so I did. but believe me its important info I am asking. so if you can please give me principles name and phone number. it will be a big chesed.ALL I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER FROM MRS FRIEDMAN. please understand the circumstances are different here if you can pm it to me I would be so grateful. it will be a tremendous chessed. please you dont need to give me more info if you dont feel comfortable. thanks so much. she is possibly going this year.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 9:08 am
you want mrs. friedmans number if you want that I can give it to you.

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 9:11 am
sorry about the question with registration. I just need to contact the person who accepts the girls. I just didnt know who it is. I did hear the name friedman. thats all the info I had. thanks a ton! please dont underestimate how important this is. this isnt just about registration theres more then what I am saying. I hope you can help me with this information.

Last edited by sourstix on Thu, Aug 27 2015, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 9:12 am
ok I will PM you

sourstix

Post Thu, Aug 27 2015, 9:13 am
thanks a ton tan amother. I am so happy.

New thread on rinas located here: https://www.imamother.com/foru.....04791
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics