Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
S/o European shoes
Previous  1  2

zigi

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 12:28 am
some kids the stride rites last for a long time for other kids they get destroyed. so it can be a hit or a miss. it also depends on the style

seeker

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 12:42 am
I guess the fitting service at Stride Rite varies by store. I took my kid to one once and wasn't impressed (they measured the length of her foot and said ok that's her size. Any of these will fit. Or something like that.) And they don't do narrow. I have one kid with SUPER narrow feet so that never works. The other kid has chubby feet plus orthotics, so those also need a bit of special handling.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 8:55 am
I got these. http://amzn.to/1O8gYDN
They've gone up by a lot in price in the week and half since I bought them, but that's the nature of Amazon...

Many times Stride Rite is not cheaper than other brands, which is why I don't only outfit my children in that brand; it's just a matter of what prices are when I'm shoe shopping.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 10:06 am
There's a huge famous shoe store in Jerusalem called Galit shoes, they carry all major brands at many styles and prices. They have the sale store with great prices too. They are in the process of launching a new website so I hear.
WWW. Galitshoes.com
They are still working on the website she says, but you can browse and then call in your order... they have really nice stuff & free shipping!! many European brands.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Sep 02 2015, 10:16 am
amother wrote:
There's a huge famous shoe store in Jerusalem called Galit shoes, they carry all major brands at many styles and prices. They have the sale store with great prices too. They are in the process of launching a new website so I hear.
WWW. Galitshoes.com
They are still working on the website she says, but you can browse and then call in your order... they have really nice stuff & free shipping!! many European brands.

Can't miss those shiny black bags that every other woman has for spending over 400NIS there!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers