Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Lost suitcase in Israel. Seminary girl desperate...
Previous  1  2

bamba

Post Thu, Sep 03 2015, 9:42 am
dddpssu wrote:
Woah-
I didn't mean to turn this into a "irresponsible seminary girl" bash. I don't know all the details...maybe there was something that showed this girl that the suitcase belonged to a seminary girl. Maybe, upon meeting the surly driver, she didn't have faith that he would return it, maybe she just acted impulsively and didn't think it through but that is SO not the point here. I just wanted to highlight Hashem's goodness in giving this girl the peace of mind in her first week of being away from home and across the world. Hashem really took care of her and she feels it. Second of all, this girl meant well and went incredibly out of her way to do the right thing. Don't think we need to analyze it. We can simple appreciate that a young person thought more about someone else than herself, and we can celebrate that. Not so common these days.
Have a great day!
And by the way, if someone has never taken a cab before at all, and has never even been in Israel before that day, it is possible that is simply wouldn't even occur to them that trusting the driver was an option.

You are so right. It seems nowadays every simple thread ends up in bashing the people concerned. What's up with people nowadays.??? This is a simple story that had a happy ending. END OF!! Happy it all worked out!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics