Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Which convenience household items do you have?
Previous  1  2  3  4

Sanguine

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 5:50 am
zohar wrote:
I have one. Different brand. I love it. It makes my supper prep so much easier. I'm very sensitive to onions and I'm not great with a knife. If the recipe calls for a diced onion (or pepper, etc) I just dump it in and give a few spins and I'm done. Love it.
Also he onions don't come out all wet and mushy like they would in the FP. No water so you can throw it right into the oil.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 6:14 am
A portable vacuum- I use it at least once or twice a day to vacum the carpet, floor, crumbs from the couch etc.

busy mommy

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 10:41 am
1. I find my grill pan very useful and helpful for a quick and easy supper (chicken cutlets, hot dogs, hamburgers, grilled veggies...)
2. I also hung an over the door shoe rack by my laundry room and filled it with shmattas, sprays, detergent, and all my other cleaning supplies.
3. I also find my carpet sweeper ($20 on amazon [url=Bissell Sweep-Up Cordless Sweeper model 21012, blue]Bissell Sweep-Up Cordless Sweeper model 21012, blue[/url]) very useful for when one of my kids spills cereal or snack on the floor (carpet or floor it works on both). I also let my kids 'help me' clean by carpet sweeping.
4. this is definitely not for everyone but it works well in my house. I have a valet for my husband to hang his shirts, tzitzis, pants... and keep them off the floor

smss

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 12:23 pm
This slicer thing - I don't get it. You dump in a WHOLE onion/cucumber/tomato and it turns that into diced vegetables??? By turning the blade around for a few spins?

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 12:34 pm
smss wrote:
This slicer thing - I don't get it. You dump in a WHOLE onion/cucumber/tomato and it turns that into diced vegetables??? By turning the blade around for a few spins?

It doesn't turn it into neat little diced squares, it just makes it into little chopped up pieces.

Blue jay

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 11:22 am
pause wrote:
Can you post a link?

http://www.amazon.com/Libman-C.....DJ9JM

Blue jay

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 11:23 am
Great spray mop! You can use swifter wet jet pads or generic brand pads on this mop posted above! Or you can just use the washable pads it comes with.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics