Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Looking to buy cordless haircut machine

ludicrous

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 4:42 pm
I am looking to buy a cordless haircut machine. does anyone have one that they would recommend?
thanks

be good

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 7:11 pm
We have a phillips norelco. it was around $40. Overall I am pretty happy with it. Its quick and consistent, and it's great that it can be charged and be cordless. DH has extremely thick hair, so if we let it grow too long it takes a bit longer to do a haircut, but otherwise its been great. Its about 5 years old. The attachments can break over time if you aren't careful with them. (I have used other heavier fancier brands [maybe wahl?] and they make my hand vibrate, which I find to be a very unpleasant sensation.)

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 9:21 pm
I love my wahl. I got it at Target or Walmart and there are different levels. I got the one that is cordless and it's great. It's easy to use and comes with a trimmer for the back of the hair and sides to clean it up. I'm very happy. Now, if I could just figure out how to keep the cut hair contained!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars