Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Family in car accident- parents killed- kids critical
1  2  3  Next

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 5:45 pm
A family I know was just in a car accident. The parents were both killed, as well as their daughter's Chassan. Their 3 children are in critical condition.

Shoshana Chaya Bas Blima Chana
Yaakov Dov Ben Blima Chana
Avraham Yosef Ben Blima Chana

singlemom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 5:46 pm
Omg that's terrible!

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 5:49 pm
Where was this

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 5:51 pm
On route 17. The family lived on the Lower East Side. Were in the country for shabbos.

singlemom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 5:52 pm
Catskills

trixx

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 6:00 pm
http://www.vosizneias.com/2145.....rash/

oy oy

rainbow dash

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 7:14 pm
http://www.onlysimchas.com/new.....fault

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 7:25 pm
The mother's name was not Basha, it was Blima Chana. I'll edit the OP. I heard one rumor that the kids were transferred from Westchester to Middletown, and another that they are fine. I'm not sure what's true. I'll update when I know more facts.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 7:27 pm
Future son-in-law killed with them Crying
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com......html

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 7:27 pm
Also, I heard that there was a blowout. That's what made the car go out of control. There were no other cars involved. Yad Hashem, I suppose. It's scary.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 8:13 pm
Okay. Shani is in critical critical condition. The boys are in critical but stable condition. They all need Tehillim.

Butterfly

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 8:34 pm
!?!? עד מתי

Crying Crying Crying

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 8:55 pm
BDE, so awful! I went to high school with the chosson, he was a really good soul Crying

sequoia

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 9:00 pm
My god...

What will she feel when she wakes?!

justforfun87

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 9:46 pm
Really a beautiful family! They were so sweet and always smiling. This is terrible.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 9:52 pm
The latest update: One boy broke 3 fingers. The other is fine. Shani was talking, but her condition is unknown. Rabbi Klarr from Chai Lifeline is with them, and he told them about their parents A"H. A few Hatzalah members from the neighborhood and some friends are there with them.

seeker

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 10:52 pm
I feel totally knocked out by this news. I was already feeling shaky over Kayla Rus and now a couple of days later hearing this makes me wonder what kind of G-d is running this crazy painful world. Losing both parents and chosson during engagement, all at the same time, I can't even imagine. Such a sweet family, at such a sweet time of life... Crying

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 10:57 pm
amother wrote:
The latest update: One boy broke 3 fingers. The other is fine. Shani was talking, but her condition is unknown. Rabbi Klarr from Chai Lifeline is with them, and he told them about their parents A"H. A few Hatzalah members from the neighborhood and some friends are there with them.

Not sure which of us is getting misinformation but the last I heard from a mutual friend who posted on fb said that one of the boys is having pulmonary embolisms and is in need of tefilos, while the other was released with broken bones and Shani is still in the hospital with broken foot.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 11:11 pm
Poor, poor family.
How old are these boys?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 11:21 pm
I think all the children are in their 20s.
All such cute, sweet, friendly people. I only knew them just about that superficially. But it's shocking and heartrending in any case.

Some very unthinking person put up a picture of their onlysimcha's engagement post under the news story. I feel it's not right to share in this context, too painful. But such a beautiful happy couple.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed