Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Mountain buggy duet vs citi select/double gt

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 8:35 am
I'm shopping for a double stroller for a an iyh 20 month age gap. My older dc is very tall though so the citi select seats are almost outgrown already (wow). The citi select and double gt were my main considerations though until I read about the mountain buggy online. It seems like a great stroller why do I not hear about it more/see it in stores? Does anyone have it?

Tekky

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 9:34 am
Is that a joke? The Duet is a CRAZY popular double stroller. The City Mini GT is a much better quality stroller. The only benefit of the Duet is that it's REALLY narrow - as narrow as a single stroller. If your older child isn't big for his/her age AND you care very much about the width, then go for the Duet. Otherwise, go for the GT - better stroller and better fold.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 9:36 am
Nope, I really havent heard of it or seen it in my area. I like that you can put a car seat,bassinet on one side unlike the gt. I will check it out today.

tweety1

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 11:03 am
I have the duet. It's great. I dunno abt the gt. I have the single and double duet. Bought the double cuz I love my single so much.

YHM

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 12:11 pm
The duet seats are very narrow. If your toddler is big it may be uncomfortable. I suggest you try it in the store. Furthermore, is a bigger and clumsier fold for in and out of the car.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics