Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
18 month old and sudden difficult sleeping habits

freshair

Post Fri, Sep 11 2015, 4:08 am
My son is 18 months. He used to be the easiest thing to put to sleep. 7pm came, bath, bottle, blanket and pacifier and he was good to go. In the last week or so he has been crying when he would get home from daycare (5pm and is just finishing his second week of this daycare) would scream after his bottle for 10 minutes and in the last 2 days he hasn't eaten supper before going to sleep. 'Pause for a moment'- we went away last shabbos and he was super difficult. He had a very bad cough and was crying all shabbos long. Monday morning I took him to the Dr. and he had a double ear infection (second ear infection since he is born) he hasn't eaten before bed and wakes up at night crying. Should I be concerned that something else is bothering him? Should I take him to the Dr again?

5*Mom

Post Fri, Sep 11 2015, 7:21 am
If there's been no improvement in his symptoms since he's been to the doctor on Monday you should take him back. If he's been taking abx, they may not be working. If not, he may need some.

He could also be teething which sometimes comes along with coughs, ear infections, crankiness and difficulty sleeping.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics