Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Maternity Clothing Sale - Help!

Nechami

Post Wed, Sep 16 2015, 2:32 pm
I live in Israel and for a while have been looking into setting up a small home-based business selling maternity clothing. I inquired into purchasing a set up sale but generally people selling it on are doing so because it is unsuccessful and they have a load of old merchandise they are trying to dump.

I would love if there is anyone out there who can help me with the following:
1. Designers or wholesalers contact info from the states - I am looking to import from the US but finding this info very elusive.
2. If you or anyone wants to open a franchise or branch in Israel that would be a dream!! I would really be interested in hearing about it....

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!!

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Sep 16 2015, 3:19 pm
Can you please?! I live in Israel and need nice, decent priced maternity clothes desperato!!

ramateshkolmom

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 1:52 pm
oh my gosh! I dont understand why there is no maternity stores with nice clothes here in israel! I tried calling the owner or a maternity chain in brooklyn and monsey, but no one is interested in opening something here. I would be interested though...

baba

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 5:08 pm
I dont understand why there arent more maternity stores. The last few times I went, both in Israel and out, I was one of the only pregnant women there. There were, however, a lot of older women, who clearly werent pregant. I guess they just find the clothing more comfortable or better fitting. So there's definitly a wider market out there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics