Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shoes for children that ruin their shoes

abound

Post Thu, Sep 17 2015, 7:09 am
I need to buy my boys shoes. 2 of my DC ruin their shoes and wear them out quickly. I had success with Geox in the past. Any other companies that are good for children that wear their shoes out quickly.
Thanks

Does anyone have experience with Nunn Bush shoes?

rachel6543

Post Thu, Sep 17 2015, 8:42 am
My son is like this! When he was younger he sometimes went through a pair of shoes a month! I even tried the Geox shoes and those started falling apart after 3 weeks (back to the store those went!).

Best shoes I found were at the discount store (Ross or Marshalls). They were a pair of skater brand shoes. I cant remember the exact brand. My son actually outgrew them before they wore out (a first!) and they were still in decent shape. That was after months and months of hard use from my kid.

Now my son has a pair of sketchers from the discount store and they have lasted already 4-5 months and still holding strong! That's impressive for my child.

I found, at least for my kid, no difference in the expensive kid shoes from Nordstrom vs cheap $10-20 shoes at discount stores. So these days, I just get the cheapest shoes that fit and usually buy 2 in his size and an extra in the next size up if they have.

abound

Post Thu, Sep 17 2015, 12:39 pm
its an idea, I found that Geox works well, I also heard about Ricosta but I do not know which one is better.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Sep 17 2015, 2:03 pm
Have you discussed the issue with a podiatrist? Maybe your dc needs to have his feet and step evaluated?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics