Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
My ten year old son

amother

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 8:48 am
Yesterday I wrote a question a really disturbing one and it didnt' even make it to the forum.
come on ladies, I think that it is a serious issue and I really needed help.
respond moderator and then I'll repost.

yes, I posted it anonymously b/c o how troubled I am.

imaamy

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 9:09 am
It was added to the end of an old thread about the same topic. It is there if you find that thread.

creativemommyto3

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 9:32 am
You should speak to an advisor .The topic is inappropriate . At most you should just have said that you are having issues of an intimate matter with your son and you would like to know where to turn.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 9:56 am
I read the post you left yesterday and although I dont know how to help I can say its really not fair from the people that write negative. She has an honest question and wants an answer. This is the purpose of this board. I didnt have a good experience with the advisors so I wouldnt go there. And how do we expect an advisor to know the answers for everything. Why not hear from other mothers that had the same or similiar problems? If you can be of help great. If not just dont answer. Dont think its tznius? Go further. But please dont deprive a woman with some help. I have to say I am really dissapointed in this board lately. It seems that alot of people have a problem with power and are always looking to hit the report button or tell you what you are doing wrong.
imamother sorry I cant help. I only have very little kids and hope I wont have this question but if I do I hope there will be a board where I can ask questions and people should want to be able to help me.

creativemommyto3

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 10:04 am
So go to a Rav or mashpia. This forum is to help others but not to compromise on tznius and halacha. It just isn't appropriate to talk about intimate topics in an open forum like this. What's wrong with just asking for where to turn without describing it ? The women on this site are not professional advisors. I am not writing negative, I am just writing that this place is not the place to talk about things of an intimate nature like this.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 11:08 am
Yes your post was combined with an old thread on the same issue. Its in the 'emotional health' section, and that thread has 6 pages of advice and information. The mod advised you to read through those six pages, and if you still have q's to notify them.
There is really no reason to 'chew over' this sensitive issue again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics