Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Looking for dr in Beit Shemesh

rzab

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 2:13 pm
I recently moved to beit shemesh.
I'm looking for recommendations for meuchedet doctors.
Specifically a pediatrician. Who do you go to? What do you like about them? what kupa do they work out of?

Thanks!

israel22

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 3:26 pm
I don't know abou tbeit shemesh but in ramat beit shemesh alef there is someone named Dr. Sagi I am very happy with him he is on meuchedet and in the mercaz of alef shoppping (maybe he is elsewhere I am not sure) center. Hope this helps!

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 4:17 pm
Dr Sagi just moved up North, so he is no longer practicing in RBS Sad

Dr Rosen is filling in for him for now (don't know how that's working with the fact that he also has a practice on Ayalon). He's also very good, just slightly more laid-back.

I guess we'll see what sort of permanent solution they work out re: replacing Dr Sagi.

Hatzlacha, and welcome!

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 4:21 pm
Re-read my post, and wanted to clarify that Dr Rosen is known to be EXCELLENT. I happen to have particularly liked Dr Sagi's approach, but that should not be interpreted as any sort of statement re: Dr Rosen. He has many years' experience, and many people that I know use him.

m in Israel

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 6:28 pm
I'm in Meuhedet and have been very happy with Dr. Rosen, but as a previous poster said, this is in RBSA -- I don't know who works in Beit Shemesh proper. He is a Meuhedet doctor but has his own office on the corner of Sorek and Ayalon (the top of Ayalon right after Refaim turns to Sorek). I like the fact that he has a secretary who can give messages, etc., every day, and he also gives out his cell phone numbers for emergencies.

He is definitely laid back but I have found he is thorough and on top of things -- and I feel he is knows what he is talking about medically speaking.

Another excellent Meuhedet doctor (who actually also has his own office) is Dr. Dinner. He is a "family doctor" meaning he treats both children and adults.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

israel22

Post Wed, Oct 07 2015, 10:04 am
I was just at Dr. Sagi before Yom Kippur is that a new thing?

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Oct 11 2015, 7:20 am
I found out just before succos that Dr Sagi left.

Btw, if you live in Beit Shemesh, Dr Raphi Singer is an excellent doctor and a really nice person. He works at Rakefet (bit of a crumby area, but some very good doctors there)

israel22

Post Sun, Oct 11 2015, 8:54 am
Sad thanks for the update! im sad b/c I was so happy that I had a good dr, rakefet is a shlep for me but if I have no other option I will def look into him thanks!

rzab

Post Sun, Oct 11 2015, 3:44 pm
Thanks for the suggestions!

rzab

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 4:30 pm
Does anyone know anything about Dr. Jungreis? (I think in the chazon ish kupah)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions