Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
To drive or to be driven crazy

greenfire

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 11:45 am
so ... my son got a lift to a chasuna in chicago and helped drive ... the only problem is that the other friends backed out and rented their own car ... so my son was the only one with this man ... on the way back my son went with his friends ... he was supposed to help drive - but he couldn't take it ... this man had a hard time hearing (hearing aid) so every conversation was nonsensible, had a poor sense of direction, and my son was getting nervous ... was it wrong to leave him drive alone ... or should he have gone and be driven crazy ...

Tefila

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 2:48 pm
Quote:
was it wrong to leave him drive alone

How much notice did he give this man on did he leave him in the lurch Confused
Otherwise I totaly understand you son.............

greenfire

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 2:54 pm
well they went to chicago for a chasuna and came back right after - how much notice could he have given him ... and after driving through the night from brooklyn back to cleveland the night before ... my son couldn't handle another minute with the guy but he was worried if he got back home safe ... so I said if he was that worried he should have gone ... but ... hey ... teens and adults hardly ever mix right ... friends im sure were more fun ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics