Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Naor Shalev still in serious condition

ora_43

Post Sun, Oct 18 2015, 1:45 am
Naor Shalev ben Rut is the 13-year-old who was stabbed in Pisgat Zev last week. He is still in serious condition, in an induced coma.

Tehillim Yahad page

Two other victims are also in critical condition, a 76-year-old man and a border police officer who was accidentally shot when a fellow officer fired on a terrorist. I don't have their Hebrew names.

Sanguine

Post Sun, Oct 18 2015, 7:37 am
ora_43 wrote:
Naor Shalev ben Rut is the 13-year-old who was stabbed in Pisgat Zev last week. He is still in serious condition, in an induced coma.

Tehillim Yahad page

Two other victims are also in critical condition, a 76-year-old man and a border police officer who was accidentally shot when a fellow officer fired on a terrorist. I don't have their Hebrew names.
Just bumping up before it slides off the recent topics list.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Fri, Oct 23 2015, 11:32 am
How are they all doing?

Especially, how is Naor doing? Although he's described as 13 years old, I've also read that he is scheduled to have his Bar Mitzvah next month. I keep thinking about his mother, planning his Bar Mitzvah and now just in limbo, waiting to know what will be possible and when.

They are in my thoughts and tefilot.

Sanguine

Post Tue, Oct 27 2015, 1:07 pm
Good News - Looks like the Tehillim really work

Quote:
13-year-old stabbing victim makes miraculous recovery

Israeli boy left fighting for life in savage attack by Arab terrorists in Pisgat Ze'ev returns home from hospital after remarkable recovery.

The 13-year-old Israeli Jewish boy left critically injured in a stabbing attack in Jerusalem earlier this month has been released from hospital, after a miraculous recovery.

Doctors at Hadassah Mount Scopus Hospital announced that the young boy - who has not been named at the request of his family - was discharged in "good condition" late Tuesday afternoon, and returned home to his family.

The boy was stabbed repeatedly while out riding his bicycle in the neighborhood of Pisgat Ze'ev, in northern Jerusalem, by two teenage Arab terrorists - one of whom was his age.

He was hospitalized in critical condition, with no pulse, and doctors fought for days to save him as he hovered between life and death.

On Sunday, the second victim of that attack - a 21-year-old man - was also discharged from hospital. He was seriously wounded in the attack, and was seen running away from the two terrorists in CCTV footage of the incident.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 9:49 am
What wonderful news! Truly a miracle. May he have a refuah sheleimah and enjoy a long and healthy life.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed