Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Frum Interior Decorator, Brooklyn NY

tapuz

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 1:16 pm
Can anyone recommend a frum interior decorator who works in the Flatbush area, Brooklyn NY? I need a frum one because she will understand the needs of a kosher kitchen.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 7:06 am
Mimi Lerner 917-771-5070

tapuz

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 10:20 am
OP here. Thank you.

Queen6

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 2:06 pm
Dassy Schwartz lives in Lakewood but will come into Brooklyn. She's from, reliable, not crazy expensive, open to all ideas, and very professional. You can check her out on Instagram. LaMode Decor. Her number is 908-783-9801

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 8:15 pm
Just wanted to add abt Mimi lerner, after going around to multiple kitchen places for a layout I was told that (what I thought is nice sz) is actually small. You wouldnt believe what Mimi made out of my kitchen. She pushed in a lot more than I asked for. I have a gorgeous kitchen tnx to mimi!

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Nov 16 2015, 12:25 pm
I have a question about interior decorators:
I moved into my house about a year ago, but it wasn't fully finished, no vanities in bathrooms, no knobs on kitchen cabinet, etc. Things were very slow moving. I actually hired a decorator to help with vanities, knobs... She was very slow, everything she did took forever, tho not all of it was her fault, some of it was the vendor fault. Anyway I need someone to help me finish up. I would start with many small basics, shower doors, towel rods etc in bathrooms, vanity to my main powder room-main floor bathroom... Once all that is done, I would continue on to light fixtures, window treatment (we still have paper shades), and after that maybe to furniture for the extra bedrooms, the living room...
I dont have tons of money to spare tho, so I would need someone to work on a budget, or at least not just buy the most expensive just because.
Do decorators do this? I first want to hire for the small odds n ends. When all that is done I would maybe continue to the bigger things if I can financially swing it. Otherwise it would wait a while. Do they work for little things or only big projects?

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Nov 16 2015, 12:33 pm
I could also use a recommendation of someone in Brooklyn who would do this, help me get my house finished up in as quick a fashion as possible, without over the top spending.
Thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics