Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Lakewood hosiery question

sourstix

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 4:38 pm
where can I find hosiery for cheap? except walmart. I am looking for melas for cheap. which hoseiry store is the cheapest? I saw ad that someone sells stuff by the dozen I cant find it. are they cheap? as opposed to stores? whats their number?

sbmom

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 5:02 pm
I like simi's socks and shells. they deliver!

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 6:05 pm
sfb wrote:
I like simi's socks and shells. they deliver!

I like them too. I don't know if their prices are great or not, but it is a nice store with good service and a great selection.

MyKidsRQte

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 7:30 pm
Socks by the box is pretty well priced

sourstix

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 7:51 pm
ootbubby I didnt realize till now that your a fellow lakewooder. thats nice. good to hear from you. simis isnt the cheapest I have been there. socks by the box is supposed to be cheap bec they sell by the dozen. I guess I will try it and see how they go. thanks everyone. anyone else?

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 8:32 pm
sourstix wrote:
ootbubby I didnt realize till now that your a fellow lakewooder. thats nice. good to hear from you. simis isnt the cheapest I have been there. socks by the box is supposed to be cheap bec they sell by the dozen. I guess I will try it and see how they go. thanks everyone. anyone else?

No, I'm not a Lakewooder LOL LOL Most people here know that I'm from the great out-of-town Chicago!

I have married kids in Lakewood who I visit and I usually do some shopping while I'm there. Here many of the stores are in people's homes, and I'm really not into that kind of shopping, so I'll often shop in Lakewood or Boro Park. I'm usually in Lakewood several times a year. Almost always for Shavuos and then for simchas, etc.

shmoopy

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 11:03 pm
I believe Simis has the same prices as everywhere else. I've even noticed they are at least 50 cents cheaper on a lot of hair accessories and also dressy anklets.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 8:43 am
I love socks by the box. She is super nice to deal with and my delivery comes straight to my door. She usually knows exactly what I need, and I can just tell her to give me what my DD got last year, but one size up....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars