Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Hi people! How was your day?
1  2  Next

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 4:06 pm
Heart

myself

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 4:18 pm
It's been okay. How was your day? Have you gotten over your ulcer?

Ahuvah2

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 4:21 pm
Great!!
How is your day coming along?

fashgurl

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 4:26 pm
This is a really nice topic to start, makes me happy I joined! Thanks

littleprincess

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 4:35 pm
I had an amazing day. So nice of u to ask. That's the first thread that popped up when I finally sat down to relax
Hope ur day was as awesome as mine

howru2day

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 5:39 pm
You're cute! I don't want to make this into a negative thread so I won't post my response

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 5:43 pm
fashgurl wrote:
This is a really nice topic to start, makes me happy I joined! Thanks

Welcome!

And as for the op- my day was great bH! Very productive, and my son surprised me a few times with learning new things (such as not crying when I dropped him off at the babysitter!).

How was your day?

animeme

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 5:46 pm
Passable on average.

Had a tzedakah collector come to my door and start to give me lots of extended brachos while waiting for me to give. I started to get annoyed that I had too much to do and this was my second set and taking awhile. Then I realized I have a kid who really needs a brachah now. So I shlepped him from his room, put him in front of the door, and asked the collector to bless him. He was so happy to do so, and I was happy to give him money.

How was your day? Any interesting surprises?

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 5:54 pm
Bh. Wonderful! The weather in NY was so beautiful today. I dressed up my beautiful baby in his beautiful little jacket and put him in his gorgeous stroller and we went on a long walk and did a bunch of errands and I bought him some toys and I got a manicure. I got home on time to relax a little and clean up the house and make a delicious and nutritious supper which was ready by the time my big ones came home for school which was good because they were famished!

How was your day?

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 6:09 pm
My day was great bH! Smile I'm finally starting to get the hang of my new job, AND I started taking classes to become a life coach (not easy for someone with social anxiety). First classes were today and it wasn't scary at all. People were actually really nice, I even kind of enjoyed it:)

mirror

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 6:10 pm
Interesting. I met someone whose kids graduated at the top of their classes in high school. Even so, she is telling them not to go to law school. Ever. She said that you have to graduate at the top 3% of your class to get a job. If you go to Harvard, she says, you can get a job if you graduate at the top 20% of your class.

myself

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 6:11 pm
JMM-uc wrote:
My day was great bH! Smile I'm finally starting to get the hang of my new job, AND I started taking classes to become a life coach (not easy for someone with social anxiety). First classes were today and it wasn't scary at all. People were actually really nice, I even kind of enjoyed it:)

Wow, wow! You made my day. I am SO SO excited and happy for you!!! Yay! Good going!
May it get better every day!

Last edited by myself on Wed, Nov 04 2015, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 6:11 pm
howru2day wrote:
You're cute! I don't want to make this into a negative thread so I won't post my response

This thread isn't about positive or negative, it's about YOU and YOUR day. So please feel free to post anything! Hug

Rosemarie

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 6:23 pm
We had such glorious weather today. I wanted out that much but even the little I was, the weather perked my day up.

mfb

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 6:49 pm
Better than yesterday

howru2day

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 7:13 pm
JMM-uc wrote:
This thread isn't about positive or negative, it's about YOU and YOUR day. So please feel free to post anything! Hug

I know. I just didn't want to put a damper on anyone's mood.

I am though so happy for you that things are going well. Keep it up!!

fashgurl

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 7:25 pm
howru2day wrote:

Your name, this thread. ....!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 7:39 pm
JMM-uc wrote:

I think you'll have a LOT to contribute!
But enough about you. *
B"H, my day was good! Nice news in extended family and community. May it be so in all of klal Yisrael!

* Wink

youngishbear

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 7:44 pm
fashgurl wrote:
Your name, this thread. ....!

Welcome!

There's a thread for this:

http://www.imamother.com/forum.....ching

fashgurl

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 7:51 pm
youngishbear wrote:
Welcome!

There's a thread for this:

http://www.imamother.com/forum.....ching

Thanks for that, there's a thread for everything here! Like a haberdashery shop lol
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics