Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
A horrifying case of child abuse..."natural" parenting
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:13 pm
http://m.imgur.com/sb8o5cC

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:21 pm
This is horrifying.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:26 pm
That is an awful awful story. No words....

mommy27

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:26 pm
I can't believe this. I don't want to believe someone can be so willfully blind and proud of it. She also totally admits to letting them go out and spread it too, including, presumably, to babies to young to be vaccinated who can die from it.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:27 pm
mommy27 wrote:
I can't believe this. I don't want to believe someone can be so willfully blind and proud of it. She also totally admits to letting them go out and spread it too, including, presumably, to babies to young to be vaccinated who can die from it.

Well she did that because she writes it was caused by the vaccinated kids!! I cant believe she would even ever publish that story... loony!

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:29 pm
How did people get through the Black Plague? Is that a joke?

They didn't. They died.

Deep

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:31 pm
"I just want you to ask yourself… How did people make it through for thousands of years? How did they get through the Spanish Influenza, the Black Plague, fevers and other ailments?"

They died by the millions. Some were lucky and survived.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:31 pm
u can all say what u want , I admire her for her strength and convictions . she felt this was right for her family and stuck to it despite the difficulties . maybe not my way , but admirable nevertheless .

mommy27

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:34 pm
How admirable would it have been if her kids had died from it?

Jeanette

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:36 pm
This belongs in safe haven where everyone will be patting her back telling her she did exactly the right thing.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:37 pm
amother wrote:
u can all say what u want , I admire her for her strength and convictions . she felt this was right for her family and stuck to it despite the difficulties . maybe not my way , but admirable nevertheless .

I'm all for "natural parenting" when it comes to eating well and taking care of your body, but when your kid is actually sick you call the dr. When they're on the verge of death, you call an ambulance.

amother
Sapphire

amother wrote:

No. She let them suffer, horribly, for MONTHS. When you're a mother, it's not about your "strength and convictions" anymore. It's about doing right by your children. She tortured them, and her weak-*** husband stood by while it happened. She should have her kids taken away.

amother
Emerald

amother wrote:

I don't admire anyone who causes their children to suffer for 100 (dont remember exact #) days. And leaving them in grave danger.

Nothing admirable at all.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:39 pm
Um, what was she supposed to do exactly? There is no cure for whooping cough. Antibiotics only work to make the person not contagious.

Unless you are saying she is abusive for not vaccinating...

mommy27

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:41 pm
Why won't antibiotics work? It's a bacterial infection- they should cure it just fine.

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:42 pm
nebach. I feel bad for the mother for her lack of common sense. And for her family that suffers because of it...

groovy1224

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:43 pm
amother wrote:

She felt that coughing till you puke was right for her family? She thought waking up in terror, unable to breathe, was 'right' for her family?

What disgusts me about this story is that she gets to pat herself on the back for sticking to her guns, while her kids paid the price for it. Hey my son can't breathe, and neither can my daughter, but hey at least I'm self righteously blogging about it, while breastfeeding with the other hand! Go me!

Sick.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:47 pm
amother wrote:
Um, what was she supposed to do exactly? There is no cure for whooping cough. Antibiotics only work to make the person not contagious.

Well, YEAH. And if you administer antibiotics early on it can lessen the severe coughing. It sounds, also, like a hospitalization or two was in order for these kids at points during their infection.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:49 pm
amother wrote:

Yes abusive for not vaccinating a baby in a household with known whooping cough. Abusive for praising herself for torturing her kids. Abusive for her kids knowing the whole world knows they suffered because her mom felt it was right for them turn pale for 150 days when her husband thought they would die...

mirror

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:00 pm
She spent hundreds of dollars to give her kids supplements and enemas Puke round the clock. Were any studies done on these enemas to see if they work for whooping cough?
Page 1 of 8   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics