Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Were you or your spouse

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Nov 05 2015, 10:24 pm
ever arrested.
why?

I have been arrested for driving with suspended license?

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Nov 06 2015, 6:31 am
No, but my sisters husband and found guilty and served his time in federal prison for around 2 years. It was a federal charge. He said the DA was out to get him because he didn't really do anything wrong, but he was responsible. B'h, many years later and now he laughs about it. He met people there who we now know about their children because they're well known.

amother
Lilac

Post Sat, Nov 07 2015, 6:50 pm
amother wrote:
No, but my sisters husband and found guilty and served his time in federal prison for around 2 years. It was a federal charge. He said the DA was out to get him because he didn't really do anything wrong, but he was responsible. B'h, many years later and now he laughs about it. He met people there who we now know about their children because they're well known.

what in the world is this supposed to mean and what does it have to do with anything?

Sadie

Post Sat, Nov 07 2015, 6:52 pm
Yes, I was arrested in college for protesting the second Iraq war. Held for several hours and released without charge.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics