Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Where can I get a shvimkleid for cheap?

happy chick

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 6:26 pm
going on vacation soon, iyh and would love to join everyone in the pool, but dont really feel like spending another $100+. where can I get something like it for cheaper, much cheaper?

nicole81

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 6:29 pm
if you live in the NY area, basic colors carries swim dresses to go over swimsuit for fairly cheap prices. However I recommend calling them to see if they even have any in stock this time of year.

I HIGHLY recommend undercover waterwear. They happen to have their yearly 40% off sale going on right now, so if you're willing to spend $40-$50, you can get something of extremely high quality that will last for many years. http://www.undercoverwaterwear.....sses/

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 6:48 pm
If you don't need an actual shvimkleid, call basic colors. Last year I bought a dress made of swimsuit material from them, hits past the knee and 3/4 sleeves. $18

cnc

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 6:50 pm
I bought a top and midi skirt on landsend.com

happy chick

Post Sun, Nov 08 2015, 7:15 pm
I like the aquamodesta because they cover the elbow, cover the knee with leggings and the a skirt attached. and theyre very pretty, but pretty pricey too Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars