Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Looking for dressy but comfy shoes online

SV

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 9:47 am
I wear flats all the time and only own one pair of high heels for weddings but I find them really uncomfortable. I would like to get a dressy but comfortable pair of shoes for shabbos or work meetings etc - something nice and dressy but on a low heel (like 1-2 inch). I also don't really have time to go to stores so would like to get online (with an option of free returns to be safe). Need them to be black and size 7.5-8. I looked on amazon but didn't find anything I liked.

Do you have any suggestions/links? Thanks!!!

Amarante

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 10:09 am
Se zappos because free shipping and reign so you can order a few.

How much do you want to as there are lots of companies that make shoes you are describing at many price points.

But use zaps,because otherwise is impractical to buy shoes online unless you are familiar with how the brand fits you.

cm

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 10:10 am
Very comfy shoes. Some nice dressy low and medium heels. There is usually a percent-off discount code and free shipping available, if you search around or possibly sign up for their mailing list.

http://www.hotter.com/us/en

SV

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 10:13 am
Amarante wrote:

How much do you want to as there are lots of companies that make shoes you are describing at many price points. .

Thanks.

This might be too much to ask Smile but I would love to spend no more than $40...

Amarante

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 10:41 am
Probably unrealistic to buy online at that price point because cost of shipping back could drive up the cost since shoes might not fit or be comfortable for you. Even if a shoe is comfy for someone else, it might not be for you.

At that price, unfortunately, your best bet is in person to try on and because you can take advantage of sales or discount outlets.

studying_torah

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 10:51 am
6pm.com is the sale site of zappos. They have loads of shoes, some even have memory foam inside. Happy shoe shopping

Dolly Welsh

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 10:52 am
You are talking about "kitten heels". They are indeed great. Use that term as a search term.

They are thin heels, but low in height. They do indeed give a dressed look with almost the comfort of sneaker. You are no higher off the floor than with a sneaker.

Yes, get a few from Zappo. You know best if your foot likes an ankle strap or not, or a long pointy toe. Those pointy ones can be very generous to a wide foot, because the toe is extending way beyond your toes.

Also consider putting pads in them. Bestsole are the best gel pads. They cost $40, but are worth it.

You can order online, no problem, I would say.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics