Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What's with these diets? ridiculous!

shoshanim999

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 1:33 pm
I don't get these diets! Last year I paid good money to get on the Dr. Bo's diet. I have also tried a host of other diets and they all failed. The problem seems obvious. Its ME! But the diets themselves don't help at all! I like to eat yummy cheesy oily pizza. I also love greasy chips and chocolate. The problem with these diets is that it seems that they all (in one form or another) have me eating small portions of healthy food. Brilliant. When I was on Dr. Bo's I was starving. The main food of the day was a 4.5 ounce steak for dinner. This is around half of what size portion a normal person would eat and this is after basically starving all day. I hear co-workers talking about the "military diet". One quick look online showed me that the diet allows 3 ounces of meat at the end of the day. Here's my diet that I put together. I guarantee it'll work and you will easily lose weight if you stick to the plan. When it does, PM me and I'll send you my address and you can pay me $200. Here goes:

Breakfast: Your choice of either red apple, green apple or a pear.

Lunch: Tuna with no mayo on whole wheat bread with a cucumbers and tomatoes on the side.

Supper: 4 oz. grilled chicken. Lettuce and carrots on the side.

Everyday during the the day you can have a snack. Choices include red peppers, yellow peppers, grape fruit, grapes, or pineapple.

imasinger

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 1:40 pm
LOL! You'll make a mint.

Whoops, I mean, you'll make a piece of lettuce.

Amarante

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 1:48 pm
If you're serious, you can lose weight and not be hungry but you have to select lower calorie food. Chicken breast and fish instead of steak.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 1:55 pm
Try weight watchers! It's a points system, you can eat what ever you want but can't go over your points. It really really works. Me and a bunch of people I know lost a ton of weight on it.
All these other diets are scams.

gp2.0

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 1:58 pm
Eating mindfully and tracking calories works best for me. I eat whatever I want within reason. I eat when I'm hungry, don't binge eat, dont overeat, don't "cheat" because there's no such concept. I still eat pizza or steak or cookies or junk food if I want. But as you train yourself to think of healthy food as a reward for your body instead of junk food, you are tempted by junk food less and less.

chani8

Post Wed, Nov 11 2015, 2:04 pm
That would be entirely too little calories for me. And fruit would make me a mess. And where is the healthy fat in such a diet. Your brain is going to lose.

Instead, eat your greasy pizza, but only one slice per day. Eat slowly and savor every bite.
Have an egg with cheese or oatmeal pancake for breakfast.
And for lunch or dinner, whichever meal wasn't the pizza, have some of those things you listed in that starvation diet of yours, fruit, veggies, chicken.

If you want to see why my idea works, check out the free myfitnesspal.com and start counting your calories. The reason those other diets fail, is because they starve people. You dont have to starve to lose weight. You have to eat less calories than you burn. Not low calories, just less than you burn. Its all in the math, which myfitnesspal.com will help you with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics