Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
They pay you to shop... (referral link)

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 2:52 pm
If you click on this link
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?re.....26471 before you order something online, they will mail you a check for a small percentage of the amount you paid.

I already received a few checks from them so it's not a scam and I figured you would be pleased to know about this if you have not heard about it yet.

OutATowner

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 3:03 pm
Yup, I get a check from them every three months for combined cash back purchases. Sometimes it's a few dollars, but after I did my winter lands end shopping, and with double cash back, I got back about $20. I put it on my toolbar so it pops up if that site has cash back.

OutATowner

Post Fri, Nov 13 2015, 3:06 pm
But crimson amother, if that's your referral link you should tell people. There is nothing wrong with posting it, it's just the right thing to do.

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 7:17 pm
OutATowner wrote:
But crimson amother, if that's your referral link you should tell people. There is nothing wrong with posting it, it's just the right thing to do.

Well, I was just letting you know. I hope everyone here can benefit.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 8:00 pm
People just like knowing if they are clicking on a referral link... plus if they are new members, they would also get some kind of incentive no? It is just nice to say...
I already use ebates, mrrebates and shop.com...

doctorima

Post Sat, Nov 14 2015, 8:01 pm
Yes, everybody should be aware that in trying to help us save money, Crimson gave us a link with her referral ID, such that everyone who clicks and joins also benefits her. I'm not saying it's against the rules, but the lack of disclosure is certainly not yashrus. Anybody who wants to get the exact same benefits can just go to http://www.ebates.com and sign up on their own.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics