Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Golden Crown 2

Scotty

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 4:41 pm
...So this isn't a book, exactly, but I couldn't help but post that the Golden Crown 2 comes out on Wednesday imy"H and it's a rollicking story! I've been a fangirl of the original Golden Crown tape since childhood, and being invited to write the story for the second one was a dream come true (and a little terrifying!)

Anyhow, just heard thirty seconds ago that it has a Wednesday release date and literally can't wait to hear it. The sneak preview clips I got to hear on author's privilege sounded awesome and only whetted my appetite! Shimmy Shtauber (he did the Kunda When Zeidy Was Young III and Magic Yarmulke yiddish edition too) is a genius and I am psyched!!!

So any other Golden Crown fans out there who are gonna be glued to their CD players with me come Wednesday???? Can we make a virtual release party????

**Edited to include trailer link:
http://mostlymusic.com/product.....asure

chatz

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 5:34 pm
That's so exciting! I never expected them to do more tapes (I still think of them as tapes..). I might even let my kids listen to it Smile

enneamom

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 7:14 pm
OMG! *fangirling*

sky

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 7:32 pm
Very excited!
We are going on a Looong trip soon and I was looking to buy something new. This sounds perfect!

zohar

Post Sun, Nov 15 2015, 7:46 pm
Omg! Soo excited. Going to call my sibs right now. I just listened to the trailer and it sounds like they kept it authentic and didn't modernize it at all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room