Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Kosher food in Back Bay Boston

ally

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 11:41 am
I will be staying in a hotel in Back Bay for work - where is the closest available kosher food?
And are there any restaurants which would deliver to the area?

Thanks!

GetReal

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 11:44 am
Most of the kosher options are on Harvard Street in Brookline. About a ten minute drive from Back Bay. I don't know if they deliver.

Milk Street Cafe is downtown. Back Bay is the beginning of the downtown area so that may be closer to you.

http://www.kashrut.com/travel/Boston/

ally

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 11:59 am
Thanks.

ally

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 12:06 pm
Thanks for the website.
I see there are 2 foodtrucks that also seem to travel around the area.

skcomputer

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 12:45 pm
If you are looking at food trucks, I think that Chubby Chickpea food truck is no longer kosher. Also I noticed several times in Jerusalem Pita in Brookline that a delivery guy came in to pick up orders. Maybe call them and find out how the delivery works. I know there are third party delivery services that will pick up from any restaurant for you.

ally

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 3:15 pm
skcomputer wrote:
If you are looking at food trucks, I think that Chubby Chickpea food truck is no longer kosher. Also I noticed several times in Jerusalem Pita in Brookline that a delivery guy came in to pick up orders. Maybe call them and find out how the delivery works. I know there are third party delivery services that will pick up from any restaurant for you.

That's good to know. I will contact them.
The Chubby Chickpea is still listed on the kosher website GetReal posted...but I will verify.

yaelinIN

Post Tue, Nov 17 2015, 6:27 pm
Chubby Chickpea is NOT certified anymore. The closest restaurant is Milk Street Cafe. It is only open for lunch, but you could get food for takeout for dinner. It does both dairy and meat, so don't be surprised. The food is amazing and you can get sushi, sandwiches (dairy and meat), soups, main entrees, dessert and much more. I'd go with that if I had a choice. Anytime I get downtown in the daytime, that's where I want to go. The other kosher restaurants are on Harvard Ave in Brookline.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics