Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
BP! Beis Tziporah vs. Viznitz

amother
Coffee

Post Sat, Nov 21 2015, 10:50 pm
Hi all! were moving and thinking which school to put my girls into. I was considering Bais tziporah or viznitz bp, can someone tell me how different these 2 schools are? Ive heard Viznitz is Yunchier... Is that so?

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Nov 21 2015, 11:36 pm
I would say that Vizhnitz is THE most Chassidish school in Boro Park. I believe that it's primarily Rebbishe people that send there.
Bais Tziporah comes in second to most Chassidish.

How do you identify yourself?
What type of school are your girls in now?

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Nov 22 2015, 7:33 am
I always "knew" that viznitz is yunchy, farfrimt, etc. Cicumstances sent my kids into that school. It was the best thing I ever did! Yes it's a frum, very? I'm not so sure. The parent body is 85% covered including bands and thin bands. But the grads coming out of there are exceptional! The programs that they have to encourage davening, helping at home, midos toivas, is amazing! It's a school way beyond just education. If you're looking for "education" no then the school is not for you. If you're ultimate goal is a true bas yisroel then that's the way to go.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Nov 22 2015, 9:40 am
amother wrote:
I would say that Vizhnitz is THE most Chassidish school in Boro Park. I believe that it's primarily Rebbishe people that send there.
Bais Tziporah comes in second to most Chassidish.

How do you identify yourself?
What type of school are your girls in now?

Not anymore. The new satmar is also very very chasidish.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Nov 22 2015, 11:59 am
Viznitz used to be more open, but lately they only take viznitz ( Some of my rebbish shpitzel friends were not accepted, and me, with regular shaitel , my kids are there. My husband is viznitz).
The girls are nice and they come out " aidel maidel". I come from bobov and if I had the chance, I would put my kids there ( "we can't take u, your husband is not bobov), I have the feeling that viznitz encourage the girls to live a simple life , and girls that come out, get a nice job or marry a guy that is not in kollel, they are looked down.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Nov 22 2015, 1:34 pm
Before you compare check if they will even accept you....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children