Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr. Teitelbaum, Brooklyn (Ave. L / E. 9th)

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 5:13 pm
Does anyone use Dr. Teitelbaum in Brooklyn (Avenue L & E. 9th)? Could you tell me about him -- diagnostic ability, bedside manner, wait time, appointment availability?

Thank you!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 6:06 pm
amother wrote:
Does anyone use Dr. Teitelbaum in Brooklyn (Avenue L & E. 9th)? Could you tell me about him -- diagnostic ability, bedside manner, wait time, appointment availability?

Thank you!

He is an amazing doctor. Great diagnostician. People love him. However, he is not there so often he has a few pa's I think. Therefore there is a long wait time for him. He is the director of ezra medical center in boro park and there the majority of the time

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 6:27 pm
amother wrote:
He is an amazing doctor. Great diagnostician. People love him. However, he is not there so often he has a few pa's I think. Therefore there is a long wait time for him. He is the director of ezra medical center in boro park and there the majority of the time

Thanks! How are the PAs in his practice? Are they good? Are there any other doctors?
How long is the average wait time for the PAs?

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 6:49 pm
I second the amazing part. I switched from another doc and Bh couldn't be happier. So nice and patient and really listens to all ur questions

precious

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 7:14 pm
There's one other doctor and one PA. Dr T. Is in Sunday and Friday afternoon for sick visits and Mon and Thurs afternoon and Tues morning for well or sick visits. Dr. Lekht(?) Or shira (PA) are in Tues and Wed afternoon and Fri morning I think.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 9:28 pm
Thanks for the replies!

I hate to beat this horse too much, but any estimates on the wait time? One of the reasons that I'd like to switch from my current doctor is that the wait time is unbearable, but I don't know if Dr. Teitelbaum would be any better.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 9:57 pm
I've been using him since he became a Dr! around 21 years!
I really like him, he was able to catch some things early on.

His wait time has gotten worse lately, used to be 15 minutes, now I find it can be 45 minutes easily. Sometime though it goes quicker. I do call at times before I sit there with little kids.

He always calls me back, I never call him frivolously and he trusts my instincts, it may be as we have avery long history.
My DH and I use him too! Full family for us!
His staff is really nice too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics