Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Please post any great Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 10:20 pm
And, just so I can give as much as I take here, KOAB just posted stacking coupon codes for old navy for % off plus free shipping. Goodbye, going to go break into another bank.

treestump

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 11:52 pm
I found some great deals at slickdeals.com and dealtrend.com. Got a $20 unlocked LG touch smartphone that I saw in other places for $120!

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 12:14 am
kb wrote:
This isn't a "deal", but a search on amazon showed up with this, which should work for you (again, I'm not vouching for quality)

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MG.....50011

So odd, the average rating on amazon is 4.5 stars but yet the first bunch of reviews are awful!
I think I'm going to have to take a gamble on it because I never received an order confirmation from tiger direct on the awesome printer awesome deal with the awesome rebate so I'm getting a very un-awesome feeling in the pit of my stomach that this may be yet another black friday fail for me. It's like Hashem wants me to spend half my life in the library or something. The payment is showing up on paypal but that's all I have to go on. I know I got a confirmation page after I completed checkout but I foolishly switched tabs without writing down the number or anything, and when I went back to the tab I'd been logged out and now it's nowhere. This doesn't look good and the printer is now sold out. Pray for my printer, people! It's after midnight and I don't have any more time to waste on this stupid project, spent half my weekend on it already!

fbc

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 8:47 am
Anyone know where I can find a nice half round (preferable, but doesn't have to be) console table (to light candles on, as we may be getting rid of our buffet, to get a China cabinet) must b tall enough that a baby wouldn't get to the candles, and sturdy enough that a little baby can't knock it down.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 10:11 am
harriet wrote:
can you post a link?

thanks!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/pro.....-_-MB

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 11:50 am
Any coupon codes for Nordstrom? There's a pair of kids snow boots I wanted to order.

blueberries

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 12:16 pm
KitchenAid KSM6573CER 6-Qt. Professional 6000 HD Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

Deal of the Day: $249.99 & FREE Shipping.
You Save: $180.00 (42%)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PZU3AEI

SorGold

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 12:16 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Any coupon codes for Nordstrom? There's a pair of kids snow boots I wanted to order.

No, but they have extra 25% off many items. Did you check the boots today?

Also
Sierra julian extra 20% off is live. Code cheer20
http://www.myhabit.com/#page=b.....PQR_b

Also
Bosch mixer without silver bowl for $299
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....YJ5VQ

imasinger

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 1:34 pm
Striderite.com has great deals on sneakers.

SorGold

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 2:16 pm
Jos A Bank FACTORY has slim fit white non iron shirts for 14.99. Theres 20% off a $100 purchase making them even cheaper if you have a few boys to buy for

Zulilly has playmags today but could be you could find cheaper if you shopped around. Shipping is free for a few more hours with visacheckout.
http://www.zulily.com/e/playmags-153519.html

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 2:30 pm
SorGold wrote:
No, but they have extra 25% off many items. Did you check the boots today?

Also
Sierra julian extra 20% off is live. Code cheer20
http://www.myhabit.com/#page=b.....PQR_b

Also
Bosch mixer without silver bowl for $299
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....YJ5VQ

Thanks. The kids boots I was eyeing are not on sale today. Oh well!

flower200

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 3:48 pm
if you use ebates you get extra 10% back on many stores now.
you can use my link below to sign up and I get extra cash back!!

ebates.com

I got over 100$ cash back in checks...

pause

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 4:30 pm
Did anyone post yet about Childrens Place? They have 50-70% off on all items and free shipping. I put together an order which totalled $39. Then I found a promo code for 20% off $40. So I added a pair of pants. The order came out to less than it was without the pants!!!

married05

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 6:33 pm
In case anyone is in the market for a dollhouse for girls. Kohls has a great deal. Kidkraft Dakota dollhouse comes with furniture and there is an additional 20 percent off so it is about $61 shipped. Not dirt cheap but a great price. Also ebates has 10percent cash back today at kohls

busydev

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 6:39 pm
dont see this here yet....

target has 15% off for cyber monday
AND
they have a sale that for every $250 of select baby gear you get a $50 coupon
AND
they have their very usual sale that for every 2 cases of diapers (not just their brand- also many pampers and huggies) you get a $10 gift certificate (And for certain up and up bulk packages you can even get a $20 gift card)

so if you buy $250 worth of diapers (after the 15% off coupon) you get a $50 gift certificate PLUS $10 for every case of diapers so for example you would need 12 cases of pampers to get to $250 so you would get 6 $10 GC for a total of $110 in gift cards OR 8 cases of bulk up and ups gets you the $50 gift certificate plus 4 $20 gift cards ($130 total)

you can always go back and exchange a box for the same box in another size if needed. Or if you dont have space for 1000+ diapers you can find someone to split the purchase with (and the gift cards.

(think this was on dans deals)

gitty6

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 7:10 pm
Amazon has Bosch for $299.00
Walmart has 193 Duplo Lego for $45.00
Good luck!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 7:45 pm
The Amazon Bosch does not come with the metal bowl. Thanks would cost you an additional $100-200.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 7:52 pm
If you are the kind of person who likes to keep a gift/prize stash, Educational Insight has some items (no idea how good they are) at very low prices. free shipping at $25 so with such low prices you'll only get that if you order a few things.

ChutzPAh

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 7:58 pm
busydev wrote:
dont see this here yet....

target has 15% off for cyber monday
AND
they have a sale that for every $250 of select baby gear you get a $50 coupon
AND
they have their very usual sale that for every 2 cases of diapers (not just their brand- also many pampers and huggies) you get a $10 gift certificate (And for certain up and up bulk packages you can even get a $20 gift card)

so if you buy $250 worth of diapers (after the 15% off coupon) you get a $50 gift certificate PLUS $10 for every case of diapers so for example you would need 12 cases of pampers to get to $250 so you would get 6 $10 GC for a total of $110 in gift cards OR 8 cases of bulk up and ups gets you the $50 gift certificate plus 4 $20 gift cards ($130 total)

you can always go back and exchange a box for the same box in another size if needed. Or if you dont have space for 1000+ diapers you can find someone to split the purchase with (and the gift cards.

(think this was on dans deals)

So for $40 you get 12 cases of diapers??!!

busydev

Post Mon, Nov 30 2015, 8:12 pm
ChutzPAh wrote:
So for $40 you get 12 cases of diapers??!!

no its more then that (unless you meant 140). for pampers you spend 250 (think comes out to 255 iirc) and get 110 back so its 12 cases for ~$140.

(with up and up bulk diapers you get $130 back on 258 so its even cheaper for up and up users.)
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains