Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where Did you Shop Small (AMEX)?

queenert

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 7:38 am
I need ideas!

I need makeup but can't think of any small businesses that sell Nars or other department store brands. Know of any online small businesses that do?

I'm also considering books but I'm in Israel and they're hard for people to bring...maybe I'll do paperback.

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 8:52 am
PSA - Amex is not offering statement credits this year. They are just promoting small business. From their website

Is there an American Express Statement Credit Offer for Card Members for Small Business Saturday this year?
This year we are not offering a statement credit offer for Card Members on Small Business Saturday. In past years, the consumer offer was one of the ways to encourage our customers to make a habit of shopping at small businesses as they begin the holiday season. Six years later, we're pleased to say they have – last year, thousands of communities and 88 million consumers shopped small on Small Business Saturday.

As in years past, American Express will continue to drive awareness of Small Business Saturday and encourage consumers to shop small through local and national advertising.

This year, we are also increasing the support and resources we provide to help small business owners market the day within their communities and truly make it their own. Learn about the materials we make available at ShopSmall.com/GetReady:

harriet

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 9:19 am
They gave me one (actually, two, on both my cards). It had to be any time in November, not just one Saturday and your card had to be registered in advance (I think that's every year). I believe you have to be targeted (they emailed me with the offer). Dans Deals talks all about it.

Basimcha

Post Fri, Nov 27 2015, 12:34 am
glutenless wrote:
PSA - Amex is not offering statement credits this year. They are just promoting small business. From their website

Is there an American Express Statement Credit Offer for Card Members for Small Business Saturday this year?
This year we are not offering a statement credit offer for Card Members on Small Business Saturday. In past years, the consumer offer was one of the ways to encourage our customers to make a habit of shopping at small businesses as they begin the holiday season. Six years later, we're pleased to say they have – last year, thousands of communities and 88 million consumers shopped small on Small Business Saturday.

As in years past, American Express will continue to drive awareness of Small Business Saturday and encourage consumers to shop small through local and national advertising.

This year, we are also increasing the support and resources we provide to help small business owners market the day within their communities and truly make it their own. Learn about the materials we make available at ShopSmall.com/GetReady:

There is an offer for Shop Smallyou need to register your card. On Amex site they have list of qualifying stores. Offer expires Novemer 28.

Notsobusy

Post Fri, Nov 27 2015, 9:49 am
Thanks harriet and basimcha. I didn't know about that offer. I assumed she was talking about Small Business Saturday like they've done the past few years.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics