Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Question about pony sheital

miriaml

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 9:01 pm
How do I keep it up? The sheital head keeps on tilting (the ponytail is too heavy)

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 9:05 pm
Are you sure you are using the right shaitel head? Mine doesn't tilt. You need the one with the extra extra long neck. And you need to pull the front of the wig forward onto the head for the hair to sit nicely.

If you do have the right head and you are still having a problem, get a weight to stick into the bottom of your shaitel head. A clamp if needed. And always pin the wig to the head.

mommybrr

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 9:25 pm
I keep my pony wig on a long head (that topples) on a clamp. I recently saw a new wig head by my sheitel macher that is steadier but didn't want to spend the $....

miriaml

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 10:26 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Are you sure you are using the right shaitel head? Mine doesn't tilt. You need the one with the extra extra long neck. And you need to pull the front of the wig forward onto the head for the hair to sit nicely.

If you do have the right head and you are still having a problem, get a weight to stick into the bottom of your shaitel head. A clamp if needed. And always pin the wig to the head.

No the sheital store gave me ashort head.

chocolatecake

Post Thu, Nov 26 2015, 11:45 pm
I have a long head and I have tilting problem if I leave the pony straight back. if I put the pony to the side its much better
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels