Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
What do you know about New city, New York?

hello3

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 8:46 am
Does anyone know anything about that community? What types of families are moving out there? How many? I know ppl send to schools in monsey but is there at least a day care there? How far of a travel is it to the heart of monsey? Any additional info would be great! Thanks.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 9:07 am
There are numerous communities in NYC aka Manhattan. Maybe specify which area. Lower East Side, UWS, Washington Heights...just to name a few that came to mind when I read your post.

The answers to your questions will vary depending on which area. I'm not so familiar with any of those communities per say, but I do know that there are people from Washington Heights who send to schools in monsey. I'm sure Lower East Side people send to Brooklyn. Etc...

ez-pass

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 9:10 am
Pm me...I live there and can give u accurate info.

Last edited by ez-pass on Sun, Nov 29 2015, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 9:37 am
Smile1234 wrote:
There are numerous communities in NYC aka Manhattan. Maybe specify which area. Lower East Side, UWS, Washington Heights...just to name a few that came to mind when I read your post.

The answers to your questions will vary depending on which area. I'm not so familiar with any of those communities per say, but I do know that there are people from Washington Heights who send to schools in monsey. I'm sure Lower East Side people send to Brooklyn. Etc...

She did specify New City very clearly. I suggest you re-read the original post.

hello3

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 9:48 am
Smile1234 wrote:

Lol new city is the name of the place we are looking into...

Sake

Post Sun, Nov 29 2015, 9:49 am
Honey Dew, personally I read New York New York... Your post didn't sound as sweet as your name implies you are Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating