Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
For Sale: Baby Jogger City Mini Zip Single Stroller- NIB

misteray

Post Wed, Dec 02 2015, 12:07 pm
This stroller is brand new with tags and box. I did take it out of the box to try it out in my house. It's not registered yet and has the tags still attached. I'm asking $180, the MSRP is $250.

It folds smaller than the City Mini (it folds in half again), but unfolds to a slightly smaller full size stroller. Light weight at about 16 lbs. Pushes very smoothly, probably better than a regular city mini.

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions. I live in Ohio, but I'm coming in to NY/NJ area for Shabbos Chanukah and can bring it with me if I have an interested buyer.

I do have it listed in a bunch of different places, so it is first come first serve.

Thanks!

I'm not sure how to load pictures, so please just look at Baby Jogger's Website for detailed pictures and information: http://www.babyjogger.com/prod.....-zip/

misteray

Post Fri, Dec 04 2015, 11:59 am
Bump. Anyone interested or know anyone who is interested? :-)

misteray

Post Sat, Dec 05 2015, 9:05 pm
I forgot to mention the stroller is black :-)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics