Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Single stroller

chocolatecake

Post Thu, Dec 10 2015, 10:13 pm
I own a britax b agile single and mountain buggy duet for my double. I live in Brooklyn and use my stroller a lot. I mainly use the double and it has a way better push than my britax. My son is almost three and hates sitting in a stroller. I hate the britax push now that Im used to the mountain buggy. I think it is time to start using a single with a running board. I am looking for a stroller with a good push that does well in snow that has a decent running board option. I don't want to spend more than 250. any ideas.....

spring13

Post Fri, Dec 11 2015, 12:02 am
Running boards or buggy boards are mostly universal, AFAIK. You want something all-terrain, with air tires or something close to that. Those strollers are heavier to lift than something like a B-Agile, but maneuver really well over curbs and rough ground and snow.

My sister has a Valco Matrix with a buggy board that she's very happy with. Albeebaby has some on sale now for $270- http://www.albeebaby.com/valco.....html. If you keep an eye on Zulily, they have Phil and Teds and Joovy and sometimes Mountain Buggy sales sometimes. Otherwise, InStep and BabyTrend and a couple of other brands make all-terrain/jogging strollers in your price range that you can easily check out at Babies R Us.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics