Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Pls daven for baby hurt in todays attack 12/14/15
1  2  Next

rainbow dash

Post Mon, Dec 14 2015, 10:06 am
Yotam Shmuel ben Yael- the baby who was hurt in the attack about an hr and a half ago. He just went into surgery. Please Daven

etky

Post Mon, Dec 14 2015, 10:54 am
His condition was listed as moderate when he was evacuated from the scene but unfortunately they're reporting that it has deteriorated and that it is now critical.
Apparently the baby is the most severely injured of the 14 victims of this attack.

etky

Post Mon, Dec 14 2015, 11:00 am
rainbow dash wrote:
Yotam Shmuel ben Yael- the baby who was hurt in the attack about an hr and a half ago. He just went into surgery. Please Daven

http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=u0NOVPUgMH

m+m

Post Mon, Dec 14 2015, 11:54 am
etky wrote:
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=u0NOVPUgMH

Thanks for the link, I said a Perek

rachelle613

Post Mon, Dec 14 2015, 12:53 pm
Me too, thank you, please let us know of updates when you hear. Is there any news of the gardener who was badly hurt last week in kiryat arba?

etky

Post Mon, Dec 14 2015, 2:36 pm
rachelle613 wrote:
Me too, thank you, please let us know of updates when you hear. Is there any news of the gardener who was badly hurt last week in kiryat arba?

Last I heard, Gennady Haim Nota ben Raya Rachel's condition has stabilzed somewhat but it remains critical and his injuries are still considered life threatening. He is still in desperate need of tefillot.
I also read about a week ago, that Yagel ben Hofit, the soldier shot in the head near Hevron on Shabbat Chayei Sarah is still in dire need of a refuah. Please keep him in your tefillot as well.

shevi82

Post Mon, Dec 14 2015, 3:07 pm
The baby is not doing well.
Everyone say a perek for Yotam Shmuel Ben Yael (Sitbon)

boysrus

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 2:20 pm
Does anyone have any updates about Yotam Shmuel ben Yael? Every time I think about him, it makes me cry Sad Crying

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 2:27 pm
This is what I saw posted on email list:
Doctors were not able to save baby Yotam's leg. He was seriously injured in a terrorists attack yesterday in Jerusalem. Unfortunately because he is so young, he will have to wait until he is older to be fitted with a prosthetic leg and a while until he can walk.

He is seriously wounded, and being kept intubated and in an induced coma.

Please continue to have

----Yotam Shmuel Ben Yael----

in your prayers and thoughts.
Sad

etky

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 2:30 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
This is what I saw posted on email list:
Doctors were not able to save baby Yotam's leg. He was seriously injured in a terrorists attack yesterday in Jerusalem. Unfortunately because he is so young, he will have to wait until he is older to be fitted with a prosthetic leg and a while until he can walk.

He is seriously wounded, and being kept intubated and in an induced coma.

Please continue to have

----Yotam Shmuel Ben Yael----

in your prayers and thoughts.
Sad

This is what I heard too. It's heartbreaking that he is now maimed for life.

scrltfr

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 2:31 pm
This is just too sad.

boysrus

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 2:44 pm
thank you for updating Crying
I am having such trouble dealing with this. maybe it makes it worse for me that he is about the same age as my own baby

Butterfly

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 2:52 pm
Anather attack?! where? when?

Can anyone pls post a link.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 2:57 pm
http://www.israelnationalnews......p97IU

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 3:00 pm
http://www.israelnationalnews......p97IU

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 3:01 pm
etky wrote:
Last I heard, Gennady Haim Nota ben Raya Rachel's condition has stabilzed somewhat but it remains critical and his injuries are still considered life threatening. He is still in desperate need of tefillot.
I also read about a week ago, that Yagel ben Hofit, the soldier shot in the head near Hevron on Shabbat Chayei Sarah is still in dire need of a refuah. Please keep him in your tefillot as well.

Neither of these names are the baby. Who are they? Unfortunately, there are so many on the list for tehillim that I have a hard time keeping track of everyone.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 3:02 pm
Yeah someone thinking of an innocent sweet toddler being injured is so much more heart breaking. Can't imagine having to raise a baby without a leg. I image it will also be very costly for a growing child and probably require multiple replacement prosthetic legs.
I wonder if a/o is raising funding for the family?

etky

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 3:07 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
Neither of these names are the baby. Who are they? Unfortunately, there are so many on the list for tehillim that I have a hard time keeping track of everyone.

Someone asked me upthread about Gennady (the gardener from Hevron) so I responded here and also mentioned Yagel, a chayal injured about 6 weeks ago who is still in a terrible condition and needs tefillot.
They both have their own threads in the tehillim section; Yagel is the chayal from the November 12th request and Gennady's thread is still on the imamother home page (Hevron stabbing victim - December 7th)

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Dec 15 2015, 3:24 pm
etky wrote:
Someone asked me upthread about Gennady (the gardener from Hevron) so I responded here and also mentioned Yagel, a chayal injured about 6 weeks ago who is still in a terrible condition and needs tefillot.
They both have their own threads in the tehillim section; Yagel is the chayal from the November 12th request and Gennady's thread is still on the imamother home page (Hevron stabbing victim - December 7th)

Thank you

Butterfly

Post Wed, Dec 16 2015, 11:31 am
עד מתי?? Crying
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed