Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Garage sale pricing! pregnancy, baby, toddler stuff (NY)

seeker

Post Sun, Dec 27 2015, 5:15 pm
So I know I posted a classified on the same topic a few months ago, but I sold and got rid of a bunch of the stuff and found more so we're going in for round 2 with new items. All are located in NYC, serious inquiries can PM me for exact location. free items are for pickup only or can be delivered together with a purchase, sale items I am willing to deliver in various areas that I visit for other reasons, again you can PM for specifics.

Will add to this list as I find more things, I'm on winter break and tearing the house apart but here's what I have so far:

1. Maternity clothes - large bag full. Take all for one low price (make an offer) and just toss or pass on what you don't want. Mostly tops, mostly long and 3/4 sleeve. Mostly medium sizes but range from small to large. Some sweaters, some lighter shirts. Some you will want to throw straight in the garbage, some are like new, and some are in between. I am looking to give the whole lot to one person and you sort out what you want. for that reason I am willing to take just about any offer. Enough good stuff in there to not give it away free.

2. Pregnancy/baby/toddler books. Not the most recent but I found them relevant and pretty much consistent with current info within the last few years. In good used condition.
A bunch of Dr Sears series - The Pregnancy Book, The Baby Book, The Attachment Parenting Book, The Birth Book, The Vaccine Book.
Secrets Of the Baby Whisperer and The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems
Parenting Your Toddler
Anything else I find
You can take the lot cheap or pick and choose. Make an offer.

3. STROLLER: Uppababy G-lite. Missing footrest which is easily replaceable by company. Stroller is gray, comes with pink liner/pad. Other than footrest, stroller is in good used condition, folds and unfolds and wheels well. Make an offer.

4. DOUBLE STROLLER: Maclaren twin triumph, excellent beautiful condition - very lightly used. $200 or best offer (make an offer!)

5. Toys:
A large bag of mega-blocks. Not the duplo-sized ones, the jumbo kind. Lots of fun for toddlers and preschoolers, but as we have regular legos and duplos and all kinds of other building toys I think it's time for this large one to go. $5
A few combined sets of Playskool things that are like bristle blocks but chunkier. I forget what they're called. Maybe I'll upload a picture later. Also, very enjoyed by toddlers and preschoolers but as I'm trying to purge our collection and reclaim the space in our house, it's time for these to move on. $5

6. fisher price booster seat - this exact one http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-P.....+seat
As of now I don't have the green top cover but I'm sure it's around here somewhere and will turn up soon. $10

7. free: This toy organizer http://www.amazon.com/Honey-Ca.....orage
However mine is quite used, is missing two of the little bins (I was able to use other containers instead) and has been decorated with some crayon. But I will give it to you free and deliver it if you're buying other things as well.

8. Baby carriers (all prices are "or best offer")
Moby wrap - light green - lightly used $10
Moby wrap - navy blue - brand new $20
Maya wrap ring sling - aqua blue - used $40
Maya wrap ring sling - maroon/burgundy - brand new in package $60
Baby Hawk Mei Tai - "mudsurf" pattern - brand new in package $70
Parents of innovation mei tai - google it to see what it looks like, black and white design - quite used but nice and soft from being worn and still in fine condition but the black is somewhat faded $10

OK I bet more things will turn up as I try organizing but that should be enough for now... I was sure there were more toys... oh well

seeker

Post Sun, Dec 27 2015, 6:35 pm
I knew I was forgetting something!

9. Stroller muff similar to toddler size BundleMe but a different brand - Toastie Toddlers. Good used condition. Black fleece outside, white or off-white fleece inside, zips around and has velcro straps to hold it to the stroller. $5.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics