Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Does anyone have a new Bumbleride Flite?

Ashrei

Post Mon, Dec 28 2015, 8:45 pm
How does it push? Smooth and wonderful, or awkward? Are you happy with it?

Thank you Smile

seeker

Post Mon, Dec 28 2015, 10:16 pm
I had one briefly. The push was lovely. I did not love the two-handed fold. Also the basket is small even for an umbrella stroller. But the fabric is gorgeous, the fold is pretty small, the canopy is great, straps are nice and work well, it reclines fully, and if you have or anticipate having a newborn it comes with a car seat adapter. So it does have a lot going for it but I just wished it did not have those couple of little annoyances that prevent it from being just totally awesome.

Ashrei

Post Tue, Dec 29 2015, 6:05 pm
So helpful!! Thanks!

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 29 2015, 6:13 pm
I also didn't feel like it was that light. I don't think it was heavier or significantly heavier than my similar-level Maclaren, but having read great reviews of this as a light, ultra-portable stroller I guess I had high expectations and hoped that over the years (my Maclaren is OLD) they came up with lighter materials... but it wasn't so light. I'm not sure what's typical though. Could be the only lighter strollers are the cheaper flimsier ones, no clue.

misteray

Post Thu, Dec 31 2015, 9:05 am
I don't have it, but I really wanted to buy one because I love the way it looks. But after talking to a few people who have it, they have the same complaints as the PP. My main issue was the tiny and inaccessible basket and I wanted something with an ultra easy fold.

I ended up with a Snap4 and love it!

What features are you mainly looking for?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics