Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
My toddler is having surgery tomorrow

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jan 11 2016, 4:06 pm
Please say tehillim. It is his tonsils and adenoids but it's still scary because he's so young.

Name is paltiel Mordechai ben yocheved hinda. Thank you so much.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Jan 11 2016, 4:51 pm
Just want to give you chizzuk because I did this with my 15 month old. It was a difficult 2 days in the hospital (they didn't let him out after one day as they usually do because his oxygen levels weren't up to par the first night), but it was SO worth it! I had a totally different child after that. He had more energy, gained weight and was HAPPY. Hatzlocha and refuah shelaima!

fleetwood

Post Mon, Jan 11 2016, 4:55 pm
Will do. Refuah shelaima!

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jan 11 2016, 5:15 pm
amother wrote:
Just want to give you chizzuk because I did this with my 15 month old. It was a difficult 2 days in the hospital (they didn't let him out after one day as they usually do because his oxygen levels weren't up to par the first night), but it was SO worth it! I had a totally different child after that. He had more energy, gained weight and was HAPPY. Hatzlocha and refuah shelaima!

Thanks. He's staying overnight. Hope all goes well.

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Jan 11 2016, 6:18 pm
Done. Refuah Shleima.

Hugs.

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Jan 11 2016, 8:32 pm
amother wrote:

Amother, do you mind sending me a PM? I am going through something similar with my child and could use some advice and Chizzuk!

OP, Refuah Sheleyma to your son! Please remember to take care of yourself as well!

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jan 11 2016, 9:37 pm
Thank you all. Will keep you posted.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed