Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Moist Chicken breast recipe

abound

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 12:44 pm
Hi
ISO a good chicken breast recipe that tastes good cold also.
TIA

babula

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 3:58 pm
I use skinless and boneless chicken breasts and sprinkle with Montreal chicken spice on top and bottom. Put oil in metal pan. Place chicken in pan. Drizzle a little oil on top. Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees F. Take out of oven and cover with foil wrap and let stand for 10 minutes then serve. Delicious hot or cold.

Ella1

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 9:12 pm
what is montreal chicken spice? also, do you bake it covered or uncovered? thanks!

babula

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 8:16 am
Montreal chicken spice is a mixture we can buy in Canada. And I bake them uncovered. You can use any spices you like but be generous.

sky

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:09 am
You can buy Montreal Chicken Seasoning or Montreal Steak Seasoning In America. I believe McCormick makes it.

(I buy Montreal Steak Seasoning in bulk because we really like it)

sky

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:17 am
I marinate chicken cutlets in soy sauce, lemon juice and a lot of garlic powder and Grill in a grill pan. As long as it isn't grilled too long it stays moist. (my family likes it over done.)
Its good hot\warm.

And then cold I serve over salad with the same marinade (if made before chicken I take off some before adding the chicken) and add some mayo to it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey