Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Baby jogger - broken stroller, anyone else had this?

Smile1234

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 6:17 pm
I have a Baby Jogger City Elite stroller that just snapped in 2 pieces. Baby Jogger told me that the damage shows that it was used on steps and curbs, which it says in the manual that the stroller is not meant for...

Anyone else had a Baby Jogger stroller frame crack in two? Just wondering how common this is.

Were you able to get Baby Jogger to replace it for you or am I out of luck?

Smile1234

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 1:05 pm
Bump

Raisin

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 5:29 pm
how long did you have it for? The wheel broke off my 5 year old city mini and I couldn't figure out how to get a new one, also it was pretty old and shabby. So I just got a new one.

How do you avoid using a stroller on curbs? Its called a CITY stroller. Although I get the steps thing.

Smile1234

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 5:32 pm
Under three years.
They say to use the curb cutouts and carry it up steps instead of bouncing it.

newmother

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 8:05 pm
I also had this happen to my city elite a couple of years ago. Baby jogger sent me a new frame (not the fabric) but it took a while.

goforit

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 9:19 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
I have a Baby Jogger City Elite stroller that just snapped in 2 pieces. Baby Jogger told me that the damage shows that it was used on steps and curbs, which it says in the manual that the stroller is not meant for...

Anyone else had a Baby Jogger stroller frame crack in two? Just wondering how common this is.

Were you able to get Baby Jogger to replace it for you or am I out of luck?

I also had them semd me a new frame. Officially they have a lifetime guarantee on the frame.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 12:02 am
The warranty excludes if it breaks by using it on stairs (and a lot of other ways). We tried calling twice. First time they said no right away second time they told me to send pictures of the damage and then responded with the same thing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics