Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Free Melissa and doug toys from gilt ! Quick!
1  2  Next

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:07 am
Use this link to get $20 off first order on GIlt

https://www.gilt.com/invite/6W43AWC9

Then , use masterpass as the payment method, and use code MPFREE to get free shipping, you mst chose the slowest shipping method,

They have tons of toys that are under $20, so they come out free after coupon.

Here's a link to the melissa and doug toys

http://www.gilt.com/sale/child.....e-asc

cnc

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:09 am
OP
You'll definitely be getting lots of free toys with people using your referral link. Wink

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:26 am
cnc wrote:
OP
You'll definitely be getting lots of free toys with people using your referral link. Wink

I'm sorry, I should have written that it was a referral link.
Either way, its a great deal. I got a great toy for my daughter that I cant wait for her to use!

Emily2846

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:33 am
I cant do it through cc payment? only masterpass?

Chayalle

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:35 am
I think you only get the free $20 if you sign up now for the first time. I once signed up at Gilt but never ordered anything, but don't think I can get it free now.

doctorima

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:36 am
I don't know if it's against imamother rules, but it seems less than straightforward to post wonderful links all for the benefit of others, without disclosing that embedded in the link is OP's personal referral code, and everyone who clicks on it and signs up gets her a $20 (or more) referral bonus. I'm all for helping others in a win-win proposition, but just appreciate when they're up-front about what's in it for them.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:36 am
Emily2846 wrote:
I cant do it through cc payment? only masterpass?

Yes, but you can easily start a masterpass account, or only add a $13 dollar toy and then use the rest of the credit for the shipping.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 10:37 am
doctorima wrote:
I don't know if it's against imamother rules, but it seems less than straightforward to post wonderful links all for the benefit of others, without disclosing that embedded in the link is OP's personal referral code, and everyone who clicks on it and signs up gets her a $20 (or more) referral bonus. I'm all for helping others in a win-win proposition, but just appreciate when they're up-front about what's in it for them.

I understand and apologize. If its against the rules maybe someone can take it down?
I just thought it would be helpful for others. I'm not even sure you get a referral if they get their order for free

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 11:04 am
why in the world would anyone care if she posts this as a referral? I just paid .95 cents because of her for a very cute toy. kol hakovod to her for allowing us this opportunity. why the negativity????

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 11:13 am
amother wrote:
why in the world would anyone care if she posts this as a referral? I just paid .95 cents because of her for a very cute toy. kol hakovod to her for allowing us this opportunity. why the negativity????

Thank you!
Glad you got something Smile
Anyways I don't even think I get referrals unless its $50. Glad to help you out

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 11:13 am
How quick do I have to do it can it ne done later today? Would I need to first put in my credit card information? Do they sell anything besides melisa and doug? Once Im on is there a way I can reger a friend to get more free toys? Thanks for posting I love free toys but only if thre is no additional fee who cares if others benefit we can all win!!

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 11:16 am
Also can I sign up with twice with all different information under the same address?

HelloG

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 12:21 pm
I put in the code and not getting free shipping. Any idea?

lfab

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 1:05 pm
Saw this on Dansdeals.com

Some sample items that will be free:
–Melissa & Doug: Award-Winning Toys (Note: To get free shipping on an Melissa & Doug order, just add any other item from $2 and you will be able to get free shipping).

Maybe try adding something small and see if it works then.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 1:17 pm
How do you get $20 off your first item? Is it automatic or do they send you a code for it?

trixx

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 1:19 pm
Why you all bashing her.. you only get the $20 free credit if you use a referral link duh

joyful mom

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 1:25 pm
AmGold wrote:
I put in the code and not getting free shipping. Any idea?

I called customer service and rep said they're having technical issues with the free shipping code but he took my acct info and said will manually apply the credit

trixx

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 2:22 pm
Refresh the page, code should go thru

seeker

Post Fri, Jan 15 2016, 2:38 pm
What is masterpass?

luppamom

Post Sat, Jan 16 2016, 4:31 pm
Is this over? Not seeing $20.00 off anymore.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics