Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Where can I buy football/baseball cards?

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 3:50 pm
My boys are begging me for these cards. All their friends have. Where can I buy ? Live in Brooklyn.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 4:14 pm
When I was little they used to sell baseball cards in candy stores. It came packaged with a stick of crumbly tasteless gum. Topps company. Ah, memories.

Kumphort

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 4:52 pm
Just bought football cards in my local Walgreens. Prob most chain pahrmacies In general target toys r us. Etc

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 6:34 pm
DrMom wrote:
When I was little they used to sell baseball cards in candy stores. It came packaged with a stick of crumbly tasteless gum. Topps company. Ah, memories.

Do you mean like in the newspaper stand/candy store type places near the train stations?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 6:39 pm
There's a card store on Nostrand Avenue near Ave. P that my boys get cards from. That have really cool stuff like autographs and other memorabilia.

gold21

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 6:41 pm
We get from Target or Amazon basically, and once in a while from Modells or a local toy + gift store that carries them.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 7:57 pm
gold21 wrote:
We get from Target or Amazon basically, and once in a while from Modells or a local toy + gift store that carries them.

I ordered from amazon, but the problem is they were $7 for the cards plus $5 for shipping. I don't want to spend that much for one pack of cards, so looking to buy locally

Ihatepotatoes

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 8:21 pm
Shoprite on mcdonald. there is a vending machine when you come in from the mcdonald entrance on the left side

farm

Post Fri, Jan 29 2016, 9:51 am
Walmart seems to have the best prices. Target pretty good too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children