Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Phil and Teds smart Lux

Smile1234

Post Wed, Jan 20 2016, 4:03 pm
Does anyone have this stroller?

Can you tell me the pros and cons of it?

TIA!

mommy best

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 3:06 am
This looks like a really good stroller. Let me know if you get it. I'm considering it for myself.
The only thing I didn't like in the reviews is that the seat is not removable for washing. But it can be washed down with a wet cloth.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 3:49 am
mommy best wrote:
This looks like a really good stroller. Let me know if you get it. I'm considering it for myself.
The only thing I didn't like in the reviews is that the seat is not removable for washing. But it can be washed down with a wet cloth.

Not so concerned. I had a baby jogger stroller for almost three years that has removable fabric and I thought that was so good so I could wash it... but I never did Smile

Tekky

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 3:58 am
it's not a good stroller. does not wheel very well.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 4:00 am
cfx wrote:
it's not a good stroller. does not wheel very well.

You had/have it?
Is there a different stroller you would recommend? Something similar?

Tekky

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:05 am
I know from others. terrible wheels.
for a good mid-size stroller that has e/t u need, go for the cruz from uppababy. aside from uppababy's unbelievable warranty and service, the stroller really has it all. well worth the $499
pm me if u want to save on one - I can get u a great deal

Smile1234

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:14 am
cfx wrote:
I know from others. terrible wheels.
for a good mid-size stroller that has e/t u need, go for the cruz from uppababy. aside from uppababy's unbelievable warranty and service, the stroller really has it all. well worth the $499
pm me if u want to save on one - I can get u a great deal

That's a bit higher than I was looking to spend.
What would you recommend with bigger wheels?

Tekky

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:16 am
There's a new stroller from baby jogger called the premier. it has very big wheels, but it is quite heavy - 28 lbs! it's exactly what ou want and priced at $429.

Tekky

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:19 am
Do you specifically want a reversible seat? If not, then the Zee might also be something you would like - from Valco Baby.

Cybex came out with a line of awesome strollers as well - very well priced. If you have a maxi cosi, cybex, or nuna car seat then it's a great choice.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:21 am
cfx wrote:
There's a new stroller from baby jogger called the premier. it has very big wheels, but it is quite heavy - 28 lbs! it's exactly what ou want and priced at $429.

Two issues with that stroller- no proven track record because it's not out yet
And the weight. I had a city elite before this and don't want such a heavy stroller again. It was also 28 lbs I live two flights up without an elevator and I don't leave my stroller downstairs. Also very unhappy with baby jogger so don't want another one that will likely also break. Many people I know with baby jogger strollers broke after less than three years of use.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:23 am
cfx wrote:
Do you specifically want a reversible seat? If not, then the Zee might also be something you would like - from Valco Baby.

Cybex came out with a line of awesome strollers as well - very well priced. If you have a maxi cosi, cybex, or nuna car seat then it's a great choice.

Definitely a plus if it has a reversible seat. I really need something with a good push and good for bumping up stairs. Will look up the zee.

Im in israel and don't have a car or car seat so not relevant.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:32 am
cfx wrote:

But you are right, it is exactly what I want in a stroller. Shame that its so heavy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics