Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Does anyone have the Babyhome Emotion?

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jan 20 2016, 4:18 pm
Someone mentioned it to me and I'm liking it a lot. (I was the OP of the Britax B ready thread.)

I live in Israel. I go up and down steps on a regular basis. I like to shop and put groceries in the basket. I have a toddler, but hope to G-d willing use the stroller again for a newborn. Would you recommend this stroller for me?

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 10:40 am
bump

smss

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 10:47 am
Googled it and looks like it's called the Emotion.

It looks nice and the basket does look great. The seat doesn't fully recline so you wouldn't be able to use it for a newborn. The hood also doesn't look as full as the Britax/City Mini hoods, don't know if that's important to you or not.

Tekky

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 10:48 am
I would not recommend for going up and down steps. for that you want a stroller with bigger wheels.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 10:49 am
smss wrote:
Googled it and looks like it's called the Emotion.

It looks nice and the basket does look great. The seat doesn't fully recline so you wouldn't be able to use it for a newborn. The hood also doesn't look as full as the Britax/City Mini hoods, don't know if that's important to you or not.

Thanks, corrected the OP.

Most at this price point don't fully recline unless you buy a separate bassinet. I think it comes w/ an extension to the hood, but may only be sold in certain stores (not necessarily the cheapest).

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 10:52 am
cfx wrote:
I would not recommend for going up and down steps. for that you want a stroller with bigger wheels.

I've heard that. I have the Versa, which I guess has midsized wheels, not small, but not huge. It does not do stairs well.

I have an umbrella stroller that is amazing on stairs and when I don't feel like bumping the stroller, I am able to lift it since the stroller itself is only 10 lbs.

The Emotion is 13 lbs. It probably won't be able to climb stairs like an umbrella, but at least I have the option of lifting it!

(I'm thinking of the City Mini too, just don't care for the look so much.)

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:49 am
BTW, this has a bassinet option separately if you came to wanting that.

And for a newborn, it isn't suitable, but once the baby has some type of head control, which can be within a few weeks for some, it looks like it should be fine.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 12:40 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
BTW, this has a bassinet option separately if you came to wanting that.

And for a newborn, it isn't suitable, but once the baby has some type of head control, which can be within a few weeks for some, it looks like it should be fine.

I didn't see that. I think I will look into it. I like having the option.

Tekky

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 2:13 pm
Babyhome is coming out soon with a new version of the Emotion called the Vida. It will give you the option of a reversible seat and a bassinet option. look into it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics