Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Two Webinars on Homeschooling for YOU!

yaelinIN

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 10:33 pm
Are you thinking about homeschooling or just starting out? Let's get together and talk about reasons to homeschool, examine popular homeschool philosophies, and how to source curriculum. Yael Aldrich, world-travelling homeschooling mother to four wonderful children over the last nine years, will lead the webinar and answer your questions. The webinar will be Sunday, January 31at 8pm Eastern Standard Time. Once you RSVP (limited space!), you will receive the link to join the conversation. To register, go to So You Wanna Homeschool?

Veteran moms, don't be sad! There will be a webinar for you too: If Momma Ain't Happy, Nobody's Happy!: February Blues, Burn-out, and Self-Care for Homeschool Parents. This webinar will be Sunday, February 14 at 9pm EST. Registration for this webinar is at If Momma Ain't Happy, Nobody's Happy!

queenert

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 8:42 am
Any chance you can switch the time to one that works for Israel residents too?

Raisin

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 8:56 am
too bad its the day of the kinus hashluchos. Lots of potential homeschoolers will miss out. I would love to join, although not sure if I would stay up till 1am.

yaelinIN

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 11:05 am
queenert wrote:
Any chance you can switch the time to one that works for Israel residents too?

Unfortunately no, but I will iy"H record it for later viewing. Please sign up anyways and I will send the link for viewing it after it is over.

yaelinIN

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 11:08 am
Raisin wrote:
too bad its the day of the kinus hashluchos. Lots of potential homeschoolers will miss out. I would love to join, although not sure if I would stay up till 1am.

I'm sorry for the scheduling confict. As I said above, I will send out a link to watch it later, iy"H. Please sign up (and encourage your shlucha friends as well!) and you and they will get a link to watch it later.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics