Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Are tablets recyclable? Gosshhhh...

chanee

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 3:59 pm
In the past 4 years I had to replace my android tablets like 4 times. We use them a lot but not jam them with that many apps or even filling up the storage. They just stop working or stop getting charged or so many other issues we had with them. Now we have this issue that apps get shut while in or that the keyboard won't keep up while typing. Why is it so? Are we not doing something right ? Do tablets really supposed to last only that much?

miami85

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 4:42 pm
From my experience with tablets, there does seem to be a "you get what you pay for" aspect. More $$$ seems to mean more durable.

Amarante

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 4:50 pm
I can only speak from personal experience.

My friend gave his first generation iPAD to my grandfather and it worked fine but software limited its functionality.

I had an iPAD bought in 2011 and I recently upgraded to a new iPAD even though my 2011 iPAD was working perfectly. I gave it to my grandfather.

I wanted an iPAD with larger storage capacity but other than that my 2011 iPAD works perfectly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics