Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Allegria Sheitels

bstr

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 5:28 pm
PSA: Allegria Sheitels are not what they used to be!! I bought a great one in 2010 and loved it. I bought another one a few months ago, and I realized after three weeks that it is a lemon. The hair knots after wearing it for only thirty minutes, the hair strands are breaking, and the hair texture feels like an old kitchen broom. It is worse than the Sheitel I bought in 2010! I sent it back twice to be fixed, and each time, it comes back with the same problems. Even the woman who sold me the Sheitel from the company admitted when I brought it to her a few weeks later that there is something wrong with the hair, and she was surprised that Allegria is not exchanging it or putting in new hair. Unfortunately, the company is refusing to stand by their product or even abide by their warranty policy. And the woman who works with the company isn't able to push them to do anything more. They won't exchange it or give me a refund. Other people have recently confirmed with me that their quality is not worth the price anymore. (And the price is not cheap!) Buyer beware!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels