Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Add hair to sheitel

Lanz892

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 7:45 am
looking for someone to add hair to a sheitel that is getting thin all over. preferably someone either in the 5 towns or someone elsewhere that I could mail it out to.

reasonably priced!!

thanks Smile

Lanz892

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 11:19 am
anyone???

sky

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 11:42 am
I recently gave in my sheitel in Lakewood to Elishva who does repairs. It was more expensive then I expected.
I love the sheitel and fit and am not buying one of the same quality now so I hope it will be worth it (I haven't gotten it back yet).

The pricing I was given was:
$200 - fill in empty hairs and make it not looks so empty
$450 - Add a lot of hair in specific areas where it needs it most (I.e. back and a little in front). so will look full
$700 - Add hair all over so it will look like a brand new sheitel.

The pricing was specific to the situation of my sheitel.

Keep in mind the sheitel will also need a recut or trim after it is complete which is an additional cost (I was told the cost depends on how the hair is compared to the old hair and how much will have to be cut).

Lanz892

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 11:43 am
oh boy. I was hoping to spend less Sad

sky wrote:
I recently gave in my sheitel in Lakewood to Elishva who does repairs. It was more expensive then I expected.
I love the sheitel and fit and am not buying one of the same quality now so I hope it will be worth it (I haven't gotten it back yet).

The pricing I was given was:
$200 - fill in empty hairs and make it not looks so empty
$450 - Add a lot of hair in specific areas where it needs it most (I.e. back and a little in front). so will look full
$700 - Add hair all over so it will look like a brand new sheitel.

The pricing was specific to the situation of my sheitel.

Keep in mind the sheitel will also need a recut or trim after it is complete which is an additional cost (I was told the cost depends on how the hair is compared to the old hair and how much will have to be cut).

kollel wife

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 12:05 pm
I used Faiga Gross in Lakewood and was very happy.

Lanz892

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 1:12 pm
kollel wife wrote:
I used Faiga Gross in Lakewood and was very happy.

what did you pay if you don't mind my asking

kollel wife

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 1:31 pm
I was doing something different - I was redoing the front part, getting rid of bangs, making that hair longer, but off my face, like a dip style.

It was $150 - but it came out perfect, exactly how I wanted.

I can't recommend pricing, as you're doing something different, but I could see she is doing this for years and has a lot of experience and did a perfect job.

Lanz892

Post Wed, Jan 27 2016, 1:44 pm
kollel wife wrote:
I was doing something different - I was redoing the front part, getting rid of bangs, making that hair longer, but off my face, like a dip style.

It was $150 - but it came out perfect, exactly how I wanted.

I can't recommend pricing, as you're doing something different, but I could see she is doing this for years and has a lot of experience and did a perfect job.

do you have her contact info
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels