Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
My shaitel macher lost my wig head! :-(

agreer

Post Mon, Feb 01 2016, 9:52 pm
I dropped off a wig on a head...

I went to pick it up, and she asked, "Did you bring a head?"

I said yes, and that was 2 weeks ago.. she still hasn't found it or offered compensation.

WWYD? Would you continue using her? I'm so mad.

iriska_meller

Post Mon, Feb 01 2016, 9:53 pm
I thought wig heads are only $5 or so? At least this is how much I paid on Amazon 😳
Not sure if it's a reason to get all upset.

groovy1224

Post Mon, Feb 01 2016, 9:57 pm
What happened when you picked it up? Sure asked if you brought a head, you said yes, and then what? What did she say? Did she say she would try to find it?

I woulda just text her and ask if she had found it. Sound disappointed, but not accusatory. Something like 'Hi I don't mean to be annoying but did you happen to find the head I bright my sheitel in on? I only have two so I really need it back. Thanks'

If she doesn't respond or offer to replace it or similar, I'd probably not use her again.

freedomseek

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 12:12 am
I thought your wig..!
Wig head? No big deal remind her when you pay that you're deducting the amount for one head...!

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 10:05 am
Ask her to give you one of hers instead.
Obviously she used it for someone else.

lfab

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 10:18 am
Very frustrating! This happened to me once too. The woman I usually use was unable to do my wig for me (she was away for a few weeks) so I brought it to a different place. When I picked up my wig they insisted that I must not have brought in my wig head or they would have left it on the head. I know for a fact I brought it in. I mean it's not exactly like I could have misplaced it in my tiny 1 bedroom apartment at the time. I kept insisting that I had brought it in with the wig head and they insisted that I hadn't. I asked if they had an extra they could give me as a replacement and they said no since they didn't lose mine they can't give me a new one. It's not like I could prove it so I just had to suck it up and buy a replacement. Very frustrating but what could I do. After that I wrote my name on my wig head so it can't be accidentally given to someone else.

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 10:28 am
Put your name and phone number on your wig head. These things get misplaced all the time.

agreer

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 12:53 pm
LOL it DID have my name and phone number!!!!

penguin

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 1:22 pm
I was recently at a sheitel macher & saw a relative's name on a head sitting on the shelf. So I took it home for her. If it has your name it will probably turn up (unless your name is so common that 100 people think it's theirs!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels