Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Chicken

twogees

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 3:00 pm
How can I make chicken for my baby to eat? he is 9 months and wont eat it....thinking of making a pot of soup (with all the regular veggies) and blend it up for a few feedings....does this make sense?

pesek zman

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 3:04 pm
YesX sounds perfect

amother
Black

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 3:06 pm
Thats what all my kids ate. The plain chicken is sometimes dry. Id freeze in ice cube trays with added carrots or squash blended together.

mha3484

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 3:25 pm
My baby a little older likes the rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. I shred it up and he loves to feed himself.

twogees

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 3:28 pm
would also look into the tuv taam or what ever they are called baby food if anyone has any they are looking to get rid of...

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 3:46 pm
twogees wrote:
How can I make chicken for my baby to eat? he is 9 months and wont eat it....thinking of making a pot of soup (with all the regular veggies) and blend it up for a few feedings....does this make sense?

Yes, the soup chicken always worked for me...I didnt even have t blend it ...I just mushed it in with the mashed cooked veggies and they ate it that way

twogees

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 3:49 pm
will try it that way too. thanks for the idea.

lizard8

Post Thu, Feb 04 2016, 4:27 pm
My dr. told me to give chicken soup as first foods. My kids loved the veggies and soft chicken. It was also convenient because I made the soup for shabbos and froze portions for the baby. I just had to remember not to spice the soup too much.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics