Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Re: Looking for P3 provider

marineparkimma

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 11:33 pm
Gut Voch ladies and how are you!

I am looking for a P3 provider for my boys during the day in my home until June. They receive 10 and 15 hours per week. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Tizku L'Mitzvos...

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 11:47 pm
Do you feel comfortable posting their grades?

marineparkimma

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 11:53 pm
Thank you for responding!

They are five year old twins and they are homeschooled. Their current providers are not available anymore to come to my house during the day and I need someone until June. They are not grouped together because they have different IEP's so it would be 25 hours for one person or 10 and 15 for two...

seeker

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 12:51 am
That's stinky of someone to back out on you at this point in the year, I hope they had a REALLY good excuse.
Do their IEPs specify individual services only? Because I have successfully grouped kids even with very different IEPs. You just need to differentiate like you would with any special ed class. Unless their needs are SO significant and SO different that it's absolutely impossible?

Just tossing around ideas because I am assuming it will be a lot easier to find someone to take 15 hours with 10 of them grouped (pays better) rather than 25 individual hours at a lower pay rate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics